Marathon non-metallic electric water heaters are energy efficient, durable, lightweight, and warranted not to leak as long as you own your home*.
- Seamless, blow-molded tank impervious to rust and corrosion
- No anode rod required, eliminating potential odor and service issues
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- High temperature polysulfone dip tube
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents, scratches, and salty air
*Exclusions apply, see warranty details for more information.
|Size||Non-Member Price (plus tax)||REC Member Price (plus tax)*|
|50 gallon (short)||$968.40||$375|
*Member pricing assumes all incentives/agreements and is not eligible for an additional rebate.
Call us at (515) 386-4111 to buy one today!
Please note: Midland Power can provide parts and warrantied tanks but we do not perform water heater installations, repairs, warranty registrations or diagnostics. Contact your local contractor for assistance.
Buy an electric water heater from somewhere other than Midland Power?
Click here to see the form for details on possible incentives available.