Marathon non-metallic electric water heaters are energy efficient, durable, and lightweight.
- Seamless, blow-molded tank impervious to rust and corrosion
- No anode rod required, eliminating potential odor and service issues
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- High temperature polysulfone dip tube
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents, scratches, and salty air
|Size||Member Price (plus tax)*||Warranty**|
|50 gallon||$375||Tank: Limited Lifetime / Parts: 6 years|
|50 gallon (short)||$375||Tank: Limited Lifetime / Parts: 6 years|
|85 gallon||$425||Tank: 10 years / Parts: 1 year|
|100 gallon||$525||Tank: 10 years / Parts: 1 year|
*Member pricing assumes all incentives/agreements and is not eligible for an additional rebate.
**Please see the Use & Care Manual provided with the water heater for full warranty details.
Please note: Midland Power can provide parts and warrantied tanks but we do not perform water heater installations, repairs, warranty registrations or diagnostics. Contact your local contractor for assistance.
Call us to purchase one today!
Non-Marathon Electric Water Heaters
*If the Load Control Agreement is signed, a potential $200 in additional rebate incentive may be available.